| ||The TA Program Manager will be responsible for strategy, management, and sustainability for talent acquisition programs and projects, including administrative, operational, recruiting, and relationship components. Develops, presents, and implements proposals, reporting, value proposition and process improvement for programs in alignment with business and management objectives. Responsible for candidate quality, program budget management, inter-departmental collaboration in support of programs, integration for diversity and inclusion strategy, and overall program success measurement. Develops, manages, and maintains ongoing relationships within the business, with candidates and with external entities. Programs may include and are not limited to the following or combinations of these assignments: University Relations, Onboarding & New Hire Orientation, Target Entity Outreach (i.e. Military, Local Community, etc.), Employment Branding, Employee Referrals, Relocation, Recruitment Marketing, Candidate Experience & Sourcing, and Managed Labor Services, including search. |
1. Serves as the primary Talent Acquisition subject Matter expert for program and program-related activities across the enterprise.
2. Identifies, develops, and manages relationships with targeted entities, colleges, universities, agencies, external partners, and vendors in partnership with strategic sourcing.
3. Researches, benchmarks, and implements recruiting best practices.
4. Implements enterprise strategies and programs supporting assignments.
5. Develops and implements enterprise-wide communication plans, standards, policies, and processes associated with recruiting programs.
6. Supports candidate sourcing efforts in concert with diversity strategies.
7. Coordinates, implements, and evaluates feedback mechanisms on programs.
8. Works within TA (Talent Acquisition) and the business to integrate targeted outreach and programming as long-term strategic source pipeline into defined positions or paths.
9. Establishes and launches compliance, reporting, and measurement tools to ensure process monitoring and cost savings/value realization.
10. Manages candidate communication and branding strategies for targeted entities.
11. Creates and maintains program content for events, training, and recruiting outreach, to include online content.
12. Project management for work driving key outcomes.
13. Executes daily and periodic tasks, including issue resolution across areas and programs of responsibility (i.e. referral processing, ad placement, career site edits, requisition management, etc.)
14. Assists in positioning ServiceMaster as an Employer of Choice.
15. May carry targeted recruiting bench with full life cycle recruiting responsibilities.
1. Bachelor's degree and 5+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Experience in recruiting, talent acquisition, corporate program administration
3. Excellent verbal, written, and public speaking communication skills with the ability to create and deliver training and toolkits to all levels of audiences in the enterprise
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
5. Time management skills
6. Detail orientation
7. Ability to multi-task
8. Ability to work in a team environment
9. Strong problem solving skills
10. Facilitation skills
11. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across multiple stakeholders at all levels
12. Project Management skills
13. Experience in a fast-paced environment with multiple customers and competing priorities
14. Experience deploying and managing enterprise-wide programs, initiatives, and projects
15. Contract and vendor relationship management experience
16. Experience in managing or directly supervising resources preferred
17. Skill and ability to organize, prioritize, plan, manage, execute, and evaluate multiple tasks and projects
18. Ability to research and analyze data, solve problems, and make decisions.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
o Sit, stand and walk
o Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
o Speak and hear
o Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
o Lift or move up to 10lbs
o Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
o Low to moderate
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.