| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As the teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Trust organization and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
This Associate Director, Donor Relations will be responsible for:
- Developing and overseeing a program of activities to engage individual and groups of donors of $10,000 or more across the Trust.
- Creating a unique and exceptional donor experience that differentiates Boston Children's Hospital from other institutions.
- Building relationships with various departments, Physicians and administrators to explore and develop ways to communicate and educate our donors about the hospital's work.
- Collaborating with Senior Fundraising, Communications and Donor Relations staff to develop appropriate cultivation and engagement strategies that further Trust goals.
To qualify, you must have:
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree and five to seven years of event planning and/or fund raising experience.
- The knowledge of computer literacy and facility; knowledge of donor database and Access program (desirable).
- Experience working with trustees and other top-level volunteers (desirable).
- Strong project management and communication skills.
The Associate Director, Donor Relations, will join a team of more than 130 development professionals at the Boston Children's Hospital Trust. Now in a $1.3 billion comprehensive campaign, the Trust consistently outperforms the majority of its peers in pediatric fundraising. Its staff whether gift officers or the researchers, writers, event planners and others who support them are deeply committed to both the hospital mission and professional excellence. These professionals lead with the vision to be the best. They operate in a supportive environment that prizes innovation, encourages collaboration, and provides unsurpassed opportunities for growth to those who strive to be the best they can.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Children's Hospital Trust
Standard Hours Per Week: 40