Job Description Summary:
The Center for Excellence in Public Leadership is seeking a temporary highly organized Learning and Evaluation Specialist to support research and evaluation efforts in leadership development programs at the Center, while continuing to maintain a culture of data-based decision-making among The Center for Excellence in Public Leadership staff and participants. Learning Evaluation Specialist will work with staff from all levels along with external partners to provide data for evaluation and development, and perform other duties, as assigned.
● Working with The Center for Excellence in Public Leadership Project Management team, implement evaluation plans for data collection, monitoring and evaluation, in support of a program for a major federal government agency.
● Work individually and with staff to manage and analyze data for evaluation, reflection and
● Complete internal program evaluations at an individual, program and organizational level to share with staff, partners and stakeholders.
● Strengthen the capacity of The Center for Excellence in Public Leadership to measure and document training needs, interventions, and outcomes.
● Maintain and create partnerships with external service providers to collect, share and manage data for analysis and development.
● Design, modify, train and administer data collection instruments and create reports (attendance, pre/post, surveys, etc.) to give to front-line staff for reporting and evaluation.
● Provide technical consulting in outcomes, data management and program development.
A four-year college degree, and a minimum of two years (2) of experience in measurement and evaluation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Experience with and federal government is preferred.
Candidates should also be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and
Access), technology savvy and have the ability to master new computer systems.