We are seeking a Quality Care Manager with a strong work ethic to join our dynamic oncology practice operating in the East Bay area. This position is located in our Antioch Location.
The successful applicant is expected to perform a broad range of professional administrative, analytical, and consultative duties related to assessing, monitoring, and evaluating performance improvement and regulatory compliance strategies of East Bay Medical Oncology Hematology - Epic Care- with the goals of maintaining and improving the quality of patient care, patient safety, and patient experience while reducing variations and costs of care and ensuring compliance with accreditation, regulatory, and licensing standards, policies, and guidelines.
A strong applicant must be computer savvy, able to multitask, work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and possess a positive can do attitude.
Responsibilities and Qualifications for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct review and synthesis of current and emerging evidence-based literature relevant to CMS value based initiatives.
- Stay abreast of CMS guidelines and emerging initiatives, including regulatory requirements
- Evaluate clinical programs to ensure that Epic Care is in compliance with CMS guidelines and regulations, including patient experience
- Perform trend analysis of outcomes, including cost of care, clinical outcomes, access to care, and patient experience to monitor progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Work with clinical teams to develop targeted interventions, including care and process redesign where appropriate, and to develop implementation plans with metrics and timelines.
- Ongoing education of providers and staff regarding quality care measures and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Blue Shield Medical Plans
- Kaiser Medical Plans
- Principal Dental
- VSP Vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Work/life balance - regular hours