| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium (PCCTC) is hiring a Research Program Manager (RPM). The RPM collaborates directly with the CEO PCCTC, Chairman PCCTC, PCCTC Research Site Leadership to provide leadership in developing and improving the conduct of all research in the PCCTC, LLC.
More information about the PCCTC:
The Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium (PCCTC) was initiated in 2005 by the Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) and the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Prostate Cancer Research Program (PCRP) in response to critically unmet needs in prostate cancer clinical research identified by physician investigators and patient advocates. Established as an independent entity in 2014, the PCCTC, LLC is now the nation’s premier multicenter Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in cutting-edge prostate cancer research. The PCCTC works together with distinguished investigators on a single mission: to design, implement and complete hypothesis-driven early phase trials in prostate cancer, translating scientific discoveries to improved standards of care. To fulfill its mission, the PCCTC developed a unique infrastructure, which has fostered a culture of transparent project co-development between investigators, research sites and industry partners.
- Assist with implementation of research vision and goals.
- Provide oversight and management of the day-to-day operations of the clinical operations for the business.
- Be responsible for ensuring the highest data quality, operations and staff management, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, data management, and strategic planning.
- Work with CEO – PCCTC and lead management and staff to ensure appropriate funding and budgeting related to all aspects of clinical research.
- Collaborate and integrate with the PCCTC participating PCCTC, LLCs in institutional efforts to improve the quality of clinical research across the consortium.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 years of clinical research and/or related experience required.
- Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- This position requires the ability to apply broad technical, clinical/professional knowledge and significant job-related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Communication Skills: The ability to independently develop education materials for staff, department, clinicians, prepare manuscripts, evaluations, and reports and oral communication skills to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Information Management Skills: The ability to communicate, explain, interpret, share and present information to employees, management and clinical staff and patients at MSKCC as well as appropriate external contacts.
- Analytical Skills: The ability to perform basic math calculations and as well as a knowledge of statistics and budgeting, budget development and management.
- Administrative Skills: The ability to plan and organize meetings, to develop programs, to manage research projects and to prioritize work across several services/departments is essential.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft applications at a senior level.
- Federal Regulations: Must have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the regulations pertaining to human subject protection (including 21 CFR and 45 CFR 46 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.