About Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare:
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
Trilogy is seeking a Network Administrator to join our IT team. This position will oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks including hardware/software support, training, and special projects; plans, designs and implements data connectivity for local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) systems; assists in coordinating special projects including network related wiring plans, LAN/WAN hardware/software purchases, and system installation, backup, maintenance and problem solving; assists in providing network and remote connectivity hardware/software support; maintains LAN user documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information; researches and recommends network and server hardware and software; assists in installing, designing, configuring, and maintaining system hardware and software.
- Maintaining the existing network infrastructure; including all IP schemes, as well as routing and switching integrity.
- Implementation of all new Network related equipment and facilities, while also maintaining the integrity of all networking related equipment. Ensuring and maintaining VPN connection integrity for remote offices and remote personnel.
- Implementing and maintaining QOS, switching, and routing.
- Monitoring available bandwidth of all network related connections.
- Proactively monitors network capacity and utilization in line with growth predictions
- Updating, maintaining, and backing up configurations of all firewalls, switches, and routers.
- Performing regularly scheduled diagnostics on all networking, voice, and data systems for performance, load, and stability.
- Supporting the enterprise VOIP phone system through the 3rd party phone system vendor
- Maintaining system security, firewall access, Internet monitoring and access, Active Directory permissions, and server user profiles.
- Supporting desktop applications and hardware.
- Deploy, monitor, configure and administer Windows servers, Sonicwall Firewall and Dell Hardware
- Be on call for rotating after hours’ support