The Brown University Division of Advancement seeks qualified applicants for the position of Class Campaigns Associate.
The Class Campaigns Associate's primary responsibility is to assist in the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of Brown Annual Fund prospects and volunteers. This individual will provide direct support to volunteer committees and work cooperatively with two Class Campaigns Officers and other members of the Annual Giving and broader Advancement staffs.
Duties will include management of a class gift or participation committee through the annual fundraising process; financial analysis and preparation of reports; and assistance with planning and execution of programs and events.
- Bachelorâ??s degree required, plus 2 years experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a higher-education or non-profit setting highly desirable.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communications skills as well as proofreading ability; must be able to communicate with multiple University constituencies.
- Creativity, motivation, and superior problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to word-processing, spreadsheet, database, and web-based software required. Experience with database query tools preferred.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown.
Applicants are asked to provide a cover letter and resume with their applications.
Recruiting Start Date:2017-03-17-07:00
Job Posting Title:Class Campaigns Associate
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.