Program Coordinator- Bridgeton-Full TimePrimary Location:
NJ-NJBridgeton-6 Oak Hill DrFunction:
Program Services Coordination/Case ManagementOrganization:
Provides direct care toindividuals receiving New Jersey REM services. The Program Coordinator coordinates development and implementation ofservices/treatments provided to individuals. The PC may train staff, schedule for shifts, and perform other administrativeduties. The PC may provide oversight andcoordination of staff. The PC provideseffective leadership and direction to staff in absence of a manager/director.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, anindividual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential functionlisted below.
·~ Assists in the accessing medical and healthrelated services for individuals receiving services. Provides on-call coverage caseload andparticipates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention supportas needed
· ~ Assesses referred clients and participates inthe development of a service plan in conjunction with a treatment team andfunding source in accordance with corporate, contractual and regulatorystandards. Coordinates and evaluatesplan implementation.
· ~ May assist manager/director with direction andsupervision of assigned staff, including input into performance evaluation anddiscipline. Assists in the recruitment, screening, hiring and evaluation ofstaff. Resolve employee problems withinscope of authority and under the guidance of a manager/director. May manage staff schedules.
· ~ Implements and actively contributes todevelopment, review, and revision of programs and behavior intervention plans.
· ~ Schedules and/or provides opportunities forquality training, recreation, and leisure activities with consideration forchoice, preference and age-appropriateness.
· ~ Provides monitoring, consultation, andcomprehensive support services to staff regarding work with individuals supportedand implementation of service plans on an ongoing basis. Makes home visits and conducts meetings asrequired.
~Maintains current and complete client and staffreporting records in accordance with Mentor and regulatory standards. Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatoryand certification activities as needed.
· ~Provides pre-service and in-service training tostaff as assigned and assist with training, planning and development.
· ~ Maintains current and complete client recordsand reports in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
· ~May secure individual mentor contracts; completeannual contract reviews for Mentors; and provide timely information as to anychanges in client status and status of Mentors homes to management.
· ~May maintain current records for all independentcontractors on caseload including trainings, monthly and annual mentor contractcompliance forms, respite and support plans, and tracking of respite supportwork.
~Performs other related duties and activities asrequired~Qualifications:
What we require of you:
·High school diploma or GED. College Degree Preferred
·Supervisory Experience a must
·Must be 18 years of age
·Valid vehicle registration and insurance
·Valid driver's license in good standing required for mostpositions
·Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
What we offer you:
·Full compensation/benefits/flexible schedules
·A rewarding work environment
·Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and company perks
·Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
·Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
·Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
REMNJ is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local humanservices providers offering quality community-based services, since 1980. With~32,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have careeropportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'llmake a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancingservices to individuals across the country.
Comejoin our team of dedicated and caring professionals.Apply Today!