| Job Description: |
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Position Description -
Implementation Project Consultant (IPC) is primarily responsible for partnering with the senior Regional Sales Team and product partners during the sales process (pre-mandate) to help design suitable solutions and implement the same for high value clients. This role is primarily responsible for partnering with the senior Regional Sales Team and product partners during the sales process (pre-mandate) to help design suitable solutions for strategic clients. You will be responsible for leading the implementation of the complex mandate across the region and will act as a single point of contact for the client during implementation. You will be required to co-ordinate with Product, Sales partner and in-country implementation team to deliver the successful implementation. We are looking for a self driven, career minded team player who can lead implementations of the key mandates as well as being the face of the business by participating in client pitches, presentations, and client visits.
Key Responsibilities -
- Project manage complex implementations for multi-jurisdiction, multi-product, and global clients
- Provide pre-sales and RFP support, working closely with Sales on high revenue opportunities across core GTS products - cash management, liquidity, payments, SWIFT, host-to-host, Trade services
- Independent end-to-end responsibility for project management, product implementation, and coordination for large, complex and specialized client requirements
- Facilitate and own the establishment of connectivity with GTS business partners (Sales, Product)
- Coordinate all internal and external project related activities including the delegation of tasks, and quickly and effectively ensure a timely and smooth client implementation process
- The ability to use strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills to significantly impact on the ability of the department to deliver effectively
- The ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion to work through conflict resolution to ensure execution of project activities
- To provide a consultative approach when recognizing, evaluating and acting upon opportunities for additional client and sales collaboration or when looking to improve overall client satisfaction
- The ability to negotiate and adapt to complex, multifunctional relationships within the customer environment as well as the bank environment.
- Facilitation of client specific customized configuration technical and non-technical solutions Experience
Key Requirements -
- Comfortable with direct client and line partner interaction, with proven client interaction abilities (at both senior decision making and day to day operations levels)
- Prior relevant banking experience in Asia with in-depth knowledge of Treasury Management products & implementation of the same (especially multi-geography H2H implementations)
- Takes end-to-end ownership, Team Player, drives for results to grow the business, sustains the intensity and optimism required while focusing on the client
- Expert in structured project management methodologies/practices/tools with the demonstrated ability to successfully deliver large scale projects on time and on budget
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, customer group and management
- Ability to present ideas and information effectively in group settings
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements gathering and development for complex client needs
- Self starter and independent worker, ability to work with minimum supervision
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt experience or PMP Certification
Posting Date: 07/04/2017
Location: HK--Hong Kong
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40