| Job Description: |
Overview of Company
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for its international businesses and is a long-established participant in Asia Pacific with a presence since 1947. With 23 offices in 12 geographies, covering nine currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, the company offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets and Wealth Management, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
- Responsible for the proper operation of electronic card access control system and monitor maintenance of all security technology (CCTV, Access Control, etc.) including and not limited to record management of technology issue, escalation, coordination and tracking of security technology issues to be remediated by Vendor.
- Provide coordination of technical security projects, budgetary forecast, validation of quotation and invoices including supporting any other functions that is required not limited to security project testing and commissioning within APAC region.
- Partnership with Corporate Workplace, Technical Infrastructure Team, Network Team, Server Team and all related stakeholders to support technical security projects, maintenance and fault rectification.
- Coordinate in the procurement, installation and commissioning of security equipment designed to increase efficiency of security operations at facilities.
- Monitor and respond to all electronic security system/server failures in APAC and provide leadership and directions in managing these issues.
- Relevant qualification relating to Technical Security System Analysis & Programming or any professional qualifications in similar field.
- 3 years solid experience of technical security monitoring, emergency response, trouble shooting, fault analysis and improvement.
- At least 5 years of job experience dealing with technical security system planning and design, security project management and vendor management.
- At least 3 years of job experience in managing servers, IP camera solutions, network attached storage (NAS) and network management for video surveillance and access control systems.
- Knowledgeable in computer network servers and architecture, electronic security technology concepts and software applications.
- Strong technical aptitude; proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required, experience with MS Access, MS Project and Visio also preferred.
- Competence and knowledge in computer aided design (CAD) drawings and designs.
- Good writing and communication skills in English language.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with associates at every level.
- The role could require travelling - 10 to 25%.
- Willing to work evening/late shift periodically.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer
Posting Date: 26/01/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40