| About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US . |
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
The Audit Strategy group empowers the global audit division to achieve its mandate and meet stakeholder expectations by developing and delivering clear and relevant guidance, communication and education; providing reliable resources and support to enable informed decision-making; and leading change to create efficiencies.
Under the direction of the Senior Audit Manager, Audit Strategy, the Senior Auditor assists with executing the Audit Division Learning and Development (ADLD) program for the Global Audit Division.
Developing new course content to meet the training needs of the global division
- Assisting with facilitating training sessions on targeted and recurring topics, as needed
- Coordinating Global Training Days and Monthly Lecture Series events
- Developing Intern and Rotation training programs
- Identifying Instructor Pool participants and coordinating related programs
- Preparing Vendor Engagement Forms and liaising with the Strategic Sourcing Group for external trainer new vendor set up
- Assisting with training sessions for recurring courses through scheduling, coordinating with presenters, and reviewing training materials prepared by other groups
- Assisting with scheduling and coordinating other training events, as needed
- Maintaining training records in the Training Database
- Providing assistance to Audit Managers and Senior Audit Manager on special projects
- Providing backup support for training database maintenance and administrative requirements, as needed by ADLD team members
- Ensuring compliance with NASBA requirements for CPEs, issuing CPEs and maintaining related tracking
- Providing assistance with Methodology Enhancements, as needed
3-5 years of audit experience is required
- 2-3 years of training related experience is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of training best practices and effective facilitation tools and techniques
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills to meet tight deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities that are in alignment with Audit goals
- Confident presentation and facilitation skills to deliver effective training to audit teams, senior management and business partners at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working with audit teams, senior audit management, and business partners at all levels
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong teamwork skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environment and expectations
- Ability to generate ideas and think "outside-the-box" for creative training solutions
Up to 20%
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
* Additional Cities in Primary State