Merced Animal Medical Center is seeking an experienced Managing Veterinarian to support our Overnight Emergency Team.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of emergency medicine but also the reliability of general practice then we are just the home for you. We are the only 24 hour emergency facility in the area and boast a state-of-the-art, paperless facility that also provides general small animal care.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.mercedamc.vetstreet.com.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
- We are a 7-doctor progressive practice with 25 experienced support staff
- Our equipment and software includes:
- Electronic Medical Records in Avimark
- Eklin DR digital xray
- Digital dental xray
- Aloka Ultrasound
- Complete in-house laboratory including Idexx Catalyst, Procyte, i-STAT and Coag
- Dedicated surgery suite
- We collaborate with Erin Paster, DVM Diplomate ACVS who is a Board Ceritfied Orthopedic and Soft Tissue Surgeon as well as Brian MacKie, DVM, DACVIM who is a Board Certified Cardiologist that works out of our facility once a month
About Merced, CA:
Merced is a dynamic community, with friendly small town living in a mid-size city, with a diverse population. The University of California Merced campus, opened in 2005, provides new educational and economic opportunity.
Located in the heart of California’s agricultural Central Valley, Merced is the region’s hub for education, culture, and business. The community offers abundant shopping, pleasant neighborhoods and tree-lined streets. Bicycle paths along creeks link major City parks. Merced’s housing remains affordable compared to many other California locations. Our revitalized downtown is emerging as the entertainment center of the area with many annual events and festivals. Merced's location provides easy access to the central California coast, Sierra Nevada mountains and national parks, and major cities. Merced has historically been the “Gateway to Yosemite”, and residents also enjoy short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, and other outdoor attractions.