Seeking a full-time Respiratory Therapist in O’Neill, NE.
Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital was named ONE of the Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the US by recent survey data. If you are looking to begin or advance your career in the healthcare, this may be an opportunity for you to work at a progressive rural healthcare facility!
Summary of Position: providing care for patients with respiratory diseases or condition. Caring for patients in all areas a critical access hospital involving but not limited to:
- administration of treatments such as oxygen, medication per nebulizer and MDI and chest physiotherapy,
- utilization of CPAP/BIPAP therapy and ventilators,
- performing non-invasive monitoring with oximetry and ETCO2monitoring,
- emergency, trauma and newborn care,
- assisting in cardiology and pulmonary specialty clinics and pulmonary rehabilitation,
- performing diagnostics such as PFTs, ABGs, EKGs, stress tests and holter and event monitoring,
- documentation of care in EMR,
- collaboration with physician and nursing professionals to provide best care practices,
- education of patient and family members.
- part of a progressive, small facility allowing the opportunity to work with patients of all ages as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- A large variety of job responsibilities allows the use and/or development of competency in many job skills.
- Flexibility in shift scheduling to balance personal/workplace life.
All applications and resumes must be submitted on-line by visiting www.avera.org/careers.
Avera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.