MO-MOHallsville-222 Elizabeth StFunction:
Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)Organization:
Come join MissouriMENTOR in the very important work we do providing home and community-basedservices to adults and children with developmental disabilities and otherspecialized needs in the Hallsville area.
As a Caregiver (DirectSupport Professional), you'll carry out rewarding work, playing a crucial rolein the success of our organization. Based in community settings, DSPs provideassistance with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene,and medication administration.
DSPs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals onoutings in the community or providing transportation to work or otheractivities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnershipwith clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Our DSPs are the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful mission drivenwork we do here every day. At the end of your work day, you know you have madea difference in someone's life.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just soundslike the type of impact you want to make... we want to hear from you! Bring theright attitude, we'll train you for success!
The DSP role is a greatplace to start your career with The Network - we have many successstories from people at all levels that started out in the Caregiver role.
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing required for most positions
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
What we offer you:
Think this might be the right career path for you? After startingwith us, enjoy a sign on bonus of $50 after a successful 30 days, $100 after 3months, and up to a $200 performance based bonus at 9 months of employment!This is one of many employee recognition programs we have to offer at MissouriMENTOR.
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Paid training and certifications
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Full and Part time schedules available
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great workenvironment and you'll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team ofpeers, leaders and colleagues. Missouri MENTOR is a partner of The MENTORNetwork, a national network of local human services providers offering quality,community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you joinThe MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to providequality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Each of our programs isdesigned around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered inthe communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service andsupport – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration withprofessional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Come join our team ofdedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!