Ortho Colorado Hospital is this state’s only specialty orthopedic surgical hospital. Created by physicians in partnership with Centura Health, Ortho Colorado integrates state-of-the-art technology and award-winning care into a 48-bed facility designed around the seven essential elements of true healing: nature, color, light, environment, security, way-finding and culture. Located on the recently-built St. Anthony Medical Campus in Denver’s western suburb of Lakewood, Ortho Colorado is serviced by light rail transportation (for an easy commute) and surrounded by great dining, shopping, residential areas and easy access to nearby destinations like Red Rocks Amphitheatre, historic downtown Golden, and the beautiful town of Evergreen.
Job Description/Job Posting ID: 101853
Recruiter Contact: DustinTallant@centura.org
Clinic/Department: 8751 ORTHOCOLO HUMAN RESOURCES
Hospital: OrthoColorado Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
HR Generalist - Ortho Colorado Hospital
Partners with the business and leads day to day human resource initiatives, programs, and cultural alignment. This position is expected to proactively seek solutions to business challenges, develop action plans, and implement necessary changes to facilitate consistent and rapid response to requests of management. The Sr. HR Generalist guides all associate relations, educates managers on HR policy and supports a positive working environment. Manages the onboarding and off boarding of all physicians within scope.
Minimum Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other business related degree preferred.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Five years Human Resource Generalist experience
- Proficient knowledge of TJC, healthcare recruitment, project management, legal compliance and implementation of training and development programs
- Knowledge of development and implementation of training programs
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Subject Matter Expert in ADAAA and FMLA
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced excel
- Sedentary Work - prolonged periods of sitting and exert/lift up to 10 lbs. force occasionally)
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.