COMPELLING OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO FULFILL ON THEIR PURPOSE, MAKE A MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE FOR OTHERS, AND ADVANCE THEIR CAREER! The YWCA of Metropolitan Chicago, a 21st Century, business-savvy, social enterprise committed to “Eliminating Racism and Empowering Women,” is seeking an EARLY HEAD START DATA AND COMPLIANCE/ERSEA SPECIALIST. This is a full time, exempt position reporting directly to the Early Head Start Director in Addison.
Overall Purpose: To assist in the planning, development and implementation of the Enrollment, Recruitment, Selection, Eligibility and Attendance (ERSEA) Content Area. Also assist in monitoring, analyzing, and providing feedback concerning Content systems, information and budget items. In addition, develop and implement appropriate training and technical assistance.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of EHS policies and procedures, changes and federal and state regulations
- Assist with planning, development and implementation of ERSEA content areas
- Provide ERSEA-related, individual and group workshops, training and/or technical assistance to staff, families and community
- Manage eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment and attendance related to Head Start-eligible families
- Analyze enrollment data to inform the planning process and ensure sites maintain funded enrollment level and waiting list
- Analyze community assessment information and facilitate planning efforts to determine design options, recruitment efforts and enrollment guidelines for Head Start
- Prepare and distribute timely reports and tracking regarding ERSEA updates
- Provide vigorous oversight of data entry and integrity to ensure all HSPPS are met at all times