Z-Park Fund, which raised 12.4 billion RMB for the first term, mainly focuses on M&A in TMT, consumption upgrading and healthcare sectors. Located in Beijing Z-park, the fund's primary function is to serve listed companies in that area. At the present, Z-park Fund has eleven limited partners, which are also the fund's main collaborators in the sense of M&A.
Although has two state-owned enterprises as the fund's strategic partners, ZPF strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and comprehensive investment solutions.
The fund is seeking candidates for Vice President position. The role could provide strong opportunities for career growth with direct access to Z-park listed companies, as well as to senior investors in ZPF.
Functionally this role will have these key responsibilities:
- Work closely with the partner to build HongKong capital platform.
- Interact extensively with the some of the largest and most sophisticated financial institutions
- Search projects that satisfy our LPs' strategy needs.
- Maintain client records and databases
- Participate in client meetings from Day 1 and grow into a direct client coverage role over time
- Post-graduate qualifications advantageous
- 3+ years of experience at a leading financial institution supporting client-facing professionals such as Investment Banking, asset management or alternatives marketing, or placement agencies
- Excellent spoken and written English, with native-level fluency in Mandarin
- Sound and practical understanding of finance, with valuation modelling skills and familiar with security regulations in China
- Excellent team player, with initiative, resilience and drive to succeed in a small-team setting
- Sound interpersonal skills, with the ability and desire to develop into a senior investor coverage professional