Would you like to work in a practice with these team core values?
-Integrity: We will choose to always be fair and honest in order to build trust and respect. We honor the dignity of colleagues and clients by respecting that each person’s situation may be different than our own
-Teamwork: We honor that each position in this company is significant and necessary and that by working together we can reach a greater goal. Each employee is equally important here.
-Passion for Excellence: We recognize that each customer paying for our services deserves our very best effort – every time.
-Dynamic: We continue to analyze our current systems and study others to look for ways to improve upon the services we offer and the way that we practice.
-Accountability: We honor ownership of our actions and accept responsibility for their consequences without exceptions or excuses. We use these consequences for personal growth.
-Personalized Care: We will discuss each case with the pet owner and look at each situation as unique, using our past experiences and our knowledge about the individual to create a personalized plan.
How you can be a part of the excitement!
Healing Paws Veterinary Care is opening a brand-new facility and growing in Carlisle, PA! Be a part of our growth. We want you to love what you do and to help you learn!
- Excellent and utilized support staff lets you focus on being a doctor - spending your time on client communication and diagnostics
- No evening or weekend emergencies
- Less than 40 hour work week
- Package includes continuing education, support for learning opportunities, vacation time, personal/sick leave, dues, and license fees
- VIN membership provided as well as Fear Free certification – we love learning!
- New graduates and experienced veterinarians are both welcome
- Full-time preferred, but part-time candidates will be considered
- We are a primarily canine and feline practice but welcome diversity, always looking for new services to provide.
- Community events allow you to give back to your clients and community
- Weekly staff and doctor meetings provide mentorship and team building opportunities
We provide high quality, compassionate medical care in a unique combination of traditional, mobile and home environments. Our state of the art mobile exam unit contains many of the amenities of a traditional clinic and provides our clients with the opportunity to stay at home with their pets for all of their veterinary care or, if they choose, they can come to us. Our new facility is designed using Fear Free practice standards that keep patient, client and staff comfort in mind. Our doctors and staff have access to a fully stocked pharmacy, digital radiography, in house and send out labs, class IV laser therapy and a mobile ultrasound technician. We are members of the American Association of Feline Practitioners and are known for our strong focus on multi-modal osteoarthritis care in both canines and felines. Our practice cares for cats and dogs as well as adding some diversity with small ruminants and camelids.
At just 3 years old, Healing Paws won the Best Veterinarian in Cumberland County in 2016! Our clients know how much we care as we enjoy spending time getting to know them at each appointment (traditional appointments are 30 minutes and house calls are at least one hour in length). This time is used for client education and to tailor treatment to each specific pet and owner’s needs.
If you are looking to live in an area with a small-town feel without sacrificing all the amenities of a larger city, Carlisle is the place for you! Located on the I-81 corridor, our beautiful town is spacious with a lively town center filled with restaurants, nightlife, shopping, events and more. Are you a hiker? The Appalachian trail is practically in your back yard. Larger cities are only a 30 minute drive – including our state capital of Harrisburg! Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. are also within driving distance.