Pathways by Molina, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 7,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 24 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSAs, vacation, sick, basic and optional life insurance, EAP, 401k (100% match for the 1st 4% employee contribution/immediate vesting) and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Pathways by Molina is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as Program Director that will be responsible for all aspects of the administration and clinical operations of one or more mental health programs including development and adherence to annual budget. Responsibilities include the hiring, development and performance management of support and professional staff and ensuring mental health treatment services are provided in concert with the policies, procedures, and government rules and regulations for the program (s).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Oversees all aspects of the administration and clinical operations of a clinic
- Supervises the delivery of mental health services within the clinic, which includes the supervision of the intake process and completion of appropriate management of case records to ensure documentation meets Company and government standards
- Reviews required reports for appropriate data including compliance
- Responsible for recruitment, professional development, assignment of duties, approval of leave requests and expenses, performance management and personnel actions, and serving as resource for consultation and advice for support and professional staff
- Facilitates clinic - wide and clinical supervision meetings to ensure staff is kept well informed of clinic and Company information, and provides treatment team leadership
- Prepares financial, budget, statistical and other reports as required by senior management
- Promotes services and training activities in the community including presentations and consultation
- Recommends changes in policies and procedures
- Communicates and coordinates services with other departments and vendors as applicable
- May carry own caseload providing mental health and case management services
- Responsible for all licensure and certifications as required by staff and programs to effectively and legally conduct business operations
- Provide the best customer care possible, including reliability in working scheduled hours
- Identify and build upon the strengths of consumers, coworkers, and the communities we serve
- Support consumers’ steps towards Recovery and Wellness
- Create an organizational culture that respects and celebrates the diversity of our consumers
- Value learning as an ongoing process that enables us to better service our consumers and establishes our leadership in the industry
- Research and utilize our industry’s best practices and analyze our own services to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or relative field, or Ph.D. or Psy.D in Psychology from an accredited college or university
- Must be a licensed LCSW, MFCC or licensed by the appropriate Board as a Clinical Psychologist to practice independently at the highest level possible and licensed for two years preferred
- Prefer 1 year of experience in management level positions in mental health services clinics or several years in a lead position with a clinic providing direct clinical, case management experience, and knowledge regarding rehabilitation philosophy
- Must have experience in interviewing support and professional staff and providing budget input.
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills, ability to lead and direct work of others, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate PC skills required