| ||Position Overview |
Leads significant corporate standardization initiatives and is accountable for maximizing business performance by providing process training, subject matter expert guidance, follow up and metrics-based reporting to management.
1. Understand, improve and standardize key processes resulting in improved financials.
2. Introduce and replicate initiatives to drive significant customer and/or associate retention throughout the organization.
3. Utilize a hands-on teamwork approach and persuasive communication skills to identify and leverage existing Best Practices to standardize processes across the company and improve business results.
4. Lead and influence the overall standardization effort through consistent messages and actions with unyielding determination.
5. Identify additional opportunities to improve current systems and processes to enable standardization of processes in a more efficient manner.
6. Identify and implement, as directed, opportunities to develop new systems and processes (innovation) through dedicated projects.
7. Provide training and mentoring to continuous improvement team members and/or field associates in the areas of statistical analysis, six sigma and process improvements.
8. May lead and manage project team(s) to develop and execute initiatives focusing on business model innovation and/or process improvement, manage pilot programs for testing models and solutions, provide subject matter expertise for strategic decision making and change management, ensure initiatives are aligned and integrated with existing operations, and apply quantitative and qualitative analyses to assess, monitor, and evaluate results.
1. Project Management Experience, or 5+ years related business experience with a 4 year
2. Undergraduate degree required or equivalent combination of education or experience
3. MBA Preferred
4. Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred and/or the ability to perform meaningful statistical analysis are needed in order to confirm validity of identified Best Practices. A willingness to learn new process improvement tools is required as well. Broad strategic thinker with a change management mindset
5. Knowledge of continuous improvement principles, methodologies, and practices preferred
6. Business process analysis skills
7. Willingness to be accountable for business results outside of their immediate control
8. Excellent project management and time management skills
9. Ability to work independently in order to meet deadlines
10. Effective process training and excellent communication skills
11. Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively guide front line Associates
12. Ability to overcome any roadblocks to standardization hat may occur
13. Written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations
14. Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Physical Demandsand Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential
function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.