| ||Improves the effectiveness of coordinated sales efforts for the ServiceMaster franchise network. Partners with franchisees to provide real time guidance for sales management, sales strategies and support efforts by providing training, tools, coaching, and reporting for franchise owners and sales teams. |
1. Develops and implements sales strategies to capture market share and achieve sales goals.
2. Coordinates local and regional selling efforts amongst franchisees; ensures collaborative and effective local and regional performance and customer alignment.
3. Evaluates and provides assessment of franchisee sales teams/strategies and develops recommendations based on business need.
4. Implements and manages appropriate sales programs and local campaigns to improve sales efforts, including training, tools, presentations, one-on-one field coaching, and metrics for accountability and reporting.
5. Conducts regular weekly sales accountability calls and distributes ranking reports.
6. Implements new sales programs and pilots for franchisee locations.
7. Works closely with ServiceMaster brand marketing departments to coordinate franchisee marketing effectiveness.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. 4 years relevant experience in complex business-to-business selling at a local and national level, in a related service industry.
3. Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
4. Ability to work independently and manage large customers
5. Ability to establish effective rapport and working relationships with customers; company staff and franchise network; interface effectively across multiple levels with customer organizations, including sr. levels.
6. Effective decision making skills
7. Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects concurrently
8. Ability to identify solutions taking into consideration the interests of all involved parties (customer, owner, organization, franchisee network) and implementing these solutions
9. Ability to effectively present value proposition, as well as market, sell, and close value proposition
10. Ability to influence and guide change within the franchise network
11. Ability to develop and implement selling strategies
12. Ability to travel up to 25%
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and
typing during your normal working environment.
Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.