| ||Position Overview |
Develops, prepares and maintains strategic management reporting models, financial analyses, budgets and forecasts. Integrates and analyzes complex data sets to support business decisions and initiatives.
1. Develops, prepares and maintains strategic management reporting models, financial analyses, budgeting and forecasting for operations and/or sales on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
2. Performs data mining from multiple and disparate sources and integrates and analyzes complex, quantitative data sets. Uses analytics to identify trends and variances, draw conclusions, and prepare recommendations.
3. Presents reports, analyses and recommendations to key stakeholders to facilitate, influence, and support effective business decisions.
4. Works cross-functionally to identify, analyze and test opportunities and alternatives for improving operational performance reporting
5. Plans, manages and implements projects and process improvement initiatives by applying technical subject matter expertise, documenting processes, issues, risks, and schedules, and facilitating user acceptance testing and training.
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Accounting/Finance, Economics or Mathematics
* 3-5 years of financial and technical data analysis and reporting experience required
* Experience with database and/or financial planning and budgeting applications (e.g., Access, Cognos, JD Edwards) strongly preferred
* Master's degree in a related field preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Quantitative analytical skills
* Knowledge of accounting finance principles and practices
* Knowledge of operational reporting standards and analytics
* Computers skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of database applications, management and querying tools (e.g., Access, Cognos, JD Edwards)
* Project management and process improvement knowledge and skills
* Verbal and written communication skills, including * Attention to detail
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabi