| EOE Statement:|
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location:
This position is in the Department of Neurology. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position Coordinates the on boarding and off boarding process for all new and terminated employees in Neurology. Updates Barn’s directory, Emergency preparedness, and processes all non-appointee to the department. Point of contact for all Visa applications with HR, Payroll, and International office.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with Hiring Faculty, Managers and Supervisors for the onboarding of new employees into Neurology; systems access, trainings requirements to be compliant and obtain access to areas on campus, Ordering of all Lab Coats, etc.
- Organize and run department orientation.
- Coordinate emergency preparedness for department and maintain sytsems.
- Updates Barn’s Directory.
- Processes and coordinates all Non-appointee for department.
- Point of contact for departments visa applications with HR, Payroll, International office and Hiring Faculty/Managers.
- Handles off boarding for all employees leaving the department.
- Assist Manager and Admin Coord with gathering data for projects.
- Acts as a backup for Purchasing Assistants, Payroll Associates during peak times; close and open of Fiscal Year, Annual review of job descriptions.
- Assists manager\administrative assistant with department procedures and policies.
- Handles all distribution of paper payroll checks.
Equivalent of High School diploma, 2 years college or business school preferred. 3 years experience in business or medical setting.
- Working knowledge of computers, and general office equipment.
- Good organizational and working communication skills.
The hiring range for this position is $15.37 - $19.22 per hour.
-Retirement Savings Plan
-22 vacation days
-8 Paid Holidays
-Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
-Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
-Free Life Insurance
-Health, Dental, Vision
-Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
-Long Term Disability Insurance
-Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Internal Applicant Instruction:
This position is grade G06.
Please attach a copy of your most current signed performance evaluation (completed within the last 18 months) to your online account. If you have not received a performance evaluation, you may provide two current signed letters of recommendation (written within the last 18 months), preferably to include one letter from either a current or recent former supervisor. To attach these documents, go to: My Career Tools, Add Attachment, Attachment Type – Performance Reviews or Letters of Recommendation.