· Associates Degree
· 3+ years of directly related experience
· RN with current CO license
· Intermediate skill level with MS Office produces including: Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Bachelor's degree
· Experience in compliance and auditing in a healthcare setting.
· Experience in project management and/or software implementation.
· Knowledge and understanding of charge master document, case management processes, managed care system, coding and reimbursement.
· Knowledge of RAC and other state/federal billing audit programs.
· Knowledge of change management principles and process improvement methods.