Program CoordinatorPrimary Location:
WI-WIOconto-644 Allied CtFunction:
Program Services Coordination/Case ManagementOrganization:
REM Wisconsin is seeking ahighly motivated, self-starter to serve as a Program Coordinator to lead services within a designatedservice or program. The ProgramCoordinator will provide quality support to assigned individuals and overseethe activities of the employees within the service or program.
As a partner withThe MENTOR Network, REM Wisconsin is committed to providing community-basedresidential, supported living and day services throughout Wisconsin. Adults and children with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities, brain injuries, physical disabilities, persistentmental illness, and complex medical conditions benefit from mission-drivenprograms designed to meet their unique needs.
· Ensuresthat all people at sites served are regarded with dignity in all interactionswhile providing direct service to assigned consumers including training andassistance in social, behavioral, health care needs and all areas of daily living.
· Assistsin accessing medical and health related services, also assists in thedevelopment and implementation of the client's service plan/behaviorintervention plans for individuals receiving services.
· Providesdirection, supervision, training and support to assigned staff. Assists in the screening, evaluation anddiscipline of staff.
· Actsas a mentor for staff to promote teamwork and employee safety
· Completesand maintains staff schedules.
· Schedulesand or provides recreational and leisure time opportunities with considerationfor client choice.
· Providesmonitoring, documentation and reporting in accordance with corporate andregulatory standards.
· Assistsin the management of client and household funds.
· Performsdirect care duties.Qualifications:
·HighSchool diploma or equivalent and minimum three years' experiencein the human services industry
·One year supervisory experience,preferred
·Demonstrated ability to completerequired documentation. Skilled inwritten and oral communications.
·Validdriver's license and driving record that meets insurability as defined by theCompany's insurance carrier, car registration and auto insurance
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.