Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
CGM Quant solves complex business problems. We are a leading global team of commercial quantitative specialists, closely aligned with the CGM business platform. We apply advanced skills from mathematics and science to strengthen the platform for derivative valuation and risk management, extend automated and data-driven decision making, ensure integrity and the proper governance of models, and to create new opportunities for growth.
We are looking for a recent graduate to pursue a career as a quantitative analyst. This is a front-office role, based in Singapore, and supporting the global businesses.
The responsibilities of the role are to:
- Research and implement financial models for derivative valuation and trading
- Provide quantitative expertise to traders, structurers, and marketers
- Work with other areas of the bank on model development and approval
- Develop and maintain our quantitative models library
We are seeking a candidate with:
- Outstanding academic achievements, a PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g. maths, physics or engineering), and a strong academic network
- A demonstrable interest in finance
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Experience with C++, Python or other programming languages will be advantageous
This represents an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a global team, closely aligned with revenue generation.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.