Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
CGM Quant solves complex business problems. We are a leading global team of commercial quantitative specialists, closely aligned with the CGM business platform. We apply advanced skills from mathematics and science to strengthen the platform for derivative valuation and risk management, extend automated and data-driven decision making, ensure integrity and the proper governance of models, and to create new opportunities for growth.
We are looking for a technology specialist to maintain and improve, and ultimately own, the technology across CGM Quant. This is a front office role based in Singapore.
The responsibilities of the role are to:
- Improve the technology across CGM Quant
- Enhance the delivery, infrastructure, and impact of CGM Quant
- Engage and coordinate with stakeholders across the bank
We want someone creative, who can:
- Apply new ideas in technology
- Establish strategies that improve our architecture, systems and processes
And with prior experience in:
- Developing in Windows and Linux
- Programming and building libraries in C++ and Python
- Commercial work in technology
- Qualifications from a top tier institution will be highly regarded.
- This represents an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a global team, closely aligned with revenue generation.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.