UBP Asset Management (Europe) S.A. ("UBP AM") is a subsidiary of UBP and the asset-management company of the Group in Luxembourg since 2013.
For our Asset Management Business in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Head of Risk Management to join UBP Asset Management (Europe) S.A., Luxembourg.
Goal of the specific function
Perform, under the supervision of both Group Risk Management and the Conducting Officer in charge, risk and performance analysis and reporting of the Manco's UCITS and AIF funds (e.g. market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, operational risk, performance risk, compliance risk) to the senior management / Board of Directors of UBP Asset Management (Europe) S.A., Luxemburg.
- To establish and update, with the help of Group Risk Management, respective funds' risk profile
- To be the editor of all the Risk reports and present them to the Management
- To participate actively in the enhancement and reinforcement of the underlying risk management framework and underlying risk systems
- To participate actively in the formulation and update of related risk management procedures and manuals
- To proceed with close interaction with fund managers on portfolio risk analysis, as well as with the internal and external auditors
- Acting as a point of escalation for clients, Portfolio Managers, Senior Management and Board of Directors regarding risk management issues
- Active involvement in the launch of new investment funds according to the new business / product risk assessment policy
- Assessing, in coordination with Group Risk Management, the impact of new regulatory requirements and related required risk management framework modification and enhancement
- Monitoring and checking for adherence to established procedures
- Providing advice / support on risk management issues
- Support to Compliance Fund Officer with regards to investment policies of the fund range and instruments eligibility would be considered as an advantage
- Proven risk management experience of between 5 and 10 years in market risk, with asset management risk and operational risk knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg fund regulatory requirements (UCITS and AIFMD)
- Sound knowledge of the investment fund industry, financial products and financial markets
- Hands on approach to risk management
- Good communication skills
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Maths with risk management focus
- IT skills (Access, Excel VBA, etc.)
- French and English language
- Physically located in Luxemburg, with regular visits to Geneva / Group Risk Management
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Application deadline is Monday, 22 May 2017