- Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current motor vehicle license and OACAC membership.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Publisher; and prior experience in Excel, PowerPoint, and Datatel.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- A strong and proactive team leader with a proven track record of success preferably in private university marketing, recruiting, and enrollment management
- Familiar with the major metropolitan markets in the Midwest (with an emphasis on Ohio), as well as a demographic knowledge of likely markets including international markets.
- An effective and inspiring manager, mentor and team builder with the ability to communicate and execute expectations and accountability.
Capital University offers a rich benefits package that includes medical, dental, retirement, family education benefits, long-term disability, life insurance and free parking.
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Vice President, Strategic Enrollment Management
For more information on Capital University, visit our website at www.capital.edu.
Capital University is an equal opportunity employer, and supports a diverse and inclusive campus community. Capital University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, sex, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by the law.