We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in New Bern, N.C. We are currently seeking an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport.
The practice owner understands the importance of continuous learning in this evolving field which translates into you having the benefit of up-to-date training, coaching, development, and CEU’s. We strive to meet all standards of care for our patients as well as work with a variety of manufacturers. We are in the planning stages of opening a third location where the new audiologist will have the opportunity to manage the office so if leading a team is your forte’, this could be what you have been looking for.
If you are open to learning new fitting processes that are designed for today’s educated consumer in a rapidly changing marketplace and desire access to industry leading resources to insure you are providing high quality instruments and services to your patients, then please contact us today!
Relocation assistance offered for the right candidate!
Daily tasks and responsibilities
· Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
· Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
· Program hearing aids using a computer.
· Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
· Maintain documentation and patient files.
· Masters Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
· Active and current hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· The ability to work in a team environment
· The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.