Sheridan Healthcare is currently seeking a qualified board-certified/eligible, fellowship trained, Breast Imager for Midtown Imaging, located in Palm Beach County, Florida. Affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center, Midtown Imaging offers services in bone density, breast MRI, CT angiography, CT scans, digital mammography, esophagram, fluoroscopy, interventional radiology, MRI, nuclear medicine, PET scan, ultrasound and x-ray.
Highlights and requirements of the position include:
- At least 50% mammography and the remainder is mixed modalities.
- Must be comfortable with most modalities.
- Must participate in General diagnostic weekend call rotation. Day off given the following week.
- Physicians are credentialed across the market to provide coverage at multiple facilities.
- Integrated PACS system allows reads to be done at any of the market locations.
Sheridan Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Palm Beach County is well known for beautiful beaches and waterways and offers the option of both city and suburban living and has several communities offering a variety of family entertainment including swimming pools, sporting events, shopping malls and many other activities. The outdoor enthusiast will enjoy the proximity to several award winning golf courses, kayaking, and boating at one of the many marinas in the area. The community offers top rated schools and local colleges including Florida Atlantic University. The location is ideal with easy access to airports and Port Everglades which is home to several cruise ships travelling to the Caribbean.