This physician will join an employed group of over 600 physicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Community Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC, Fellowship-trained Medical Geneticist with an interest in OB/GYN, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Cardiovascular, and Oncology to practice at Community Hospital North. CPN seeks a collaborative, patient, and team-centered player that has a willingness to start a genetic counseling research program.
• Competitive compensation package
• Work closely with our program's Genetic Counselors
• Support in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Cancer, & Cardiovascular areas
• Medical Directorship position
• Ability to collaborate with genetic counseling team; leadership skills; program growth
• Expertise in evaluating and diagnosing genetic syndromes
• Evaluate patients for and diagnosing genetic conditions, providing risk assessment, and counseling patients regarding risks and/or diagnosis.
• Prefer detailed knowledge of available genetic testing methodology
Licensure & Certifications
Board certified/board eligible, fellowship-trained Medical Geneticist.
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.