| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering is seeking an Application Analyst to join our dynamic Supply Chain Informatics group. In this position, the Application Analyst's function is to gather business requirements and provide in-house consulting for review, upgrade and development of data delivery solutions for the Procurement Applications and to provide ongoing application support for the procurement users.
You Will Also:
- Develop additional data deliver solution using MS. Office and desktop tools
- Work on multiple projects with increasing complexity
- Support the activities of the Procurement group in their effort to deliver data to the vendor and user community
- Analyzes program requirements from business requests or functional specifications for procurement applications.
- Participates in design of work flows and business processes to support procurement systems.
- Build application specification documents (including but not limited to functional design, interface mapping, documenting data dictionaries, etc), create test plans, and configure to specification
- Review test cases, prepare data and scripts and executes unit test plans on assigned projects.
- Document Procurement Applications and record problems and user issues in the Financial Systems Log.
- Maintain data required for an efficient and controlled purchasing environment.
- Provide system administrative support to end user community
- Review and help plan for the upgrade or system enhancements of all financial applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering or related field required
- 2-4 years experience in Information Systems, Healthcare and/or Materials Management required
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.