Caregiver Adult Day ProgramPrimary Location:
Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)Organization:
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated tomaking a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heartof what we do is support and serves people with Intellectual and DevelopmentalDisabilities of all ages. As a Caregiver withCalifornia MENTOR, you'll be one of these extraordinary people.
Caregiver's are the link to thecommunity for those we serve. Whether you're helping someone ride the busfor the first time, prepare for a job interview, attend college classes, dotheir own laundry, or assist with personal care, at the end of your work day,you know you have made a difference in someone's life.
Our Caregiver's/DSP's provide assistance with a wide range of daily life skills ranging from mealpreparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration, to accompanyingindividuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work orother activities. In addition, Caregiver's support therapeutic and behavioral plans,working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life forthose we support.
Whether you haveprevious experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type ofimpact you want to make... we want to hear from you! Bring the rightattitude, we'll train you for success!
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Prefer some experience working in direct care
- A complete background check as required by state and federal regulations
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great workenvironment and you'll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers,leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, anational network of local human services providers offering quality,community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help toprovide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team ofdedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!