Education and Experience:
- Two (2) years of college level coursework; AND four (4) years of administrative support experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
- Principles and practices of program development and implementation.
- Principles, practices and methods of need assessments and program evaluation.
- Applicable federal and state regulations.
- Computer applications involving data processing, records maintenance, and/or standard report generation.
- Business letter writing and the standard format for typed materials
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organizing work, setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and following up assignments with a minimum of direction.
- Using tact, discretion, initiative and independent judgment with established guidelines.
- Use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Coordinating and organizing meetings and/or special events
- Gathering and analyzing statistical/performance data and generate reports.
- Organizing and maintaining accurate records and files.
- Operating standard office equipment.
- Leading and training staff and/or students.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective work relationships with coworkers and students.
For more information and to apply, visit www.csshrjobs.com. The College of St. Scholastica is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an educational and work environment that is rich in diversity, inclusive and supportive of all students, faculty and staff. Individuals from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. While there is no religious requirement, we are interested in individuals who value and support the rich Catholic Benedictine heritage of the College of St. Scholastica.