AZ Pet Vet is looking for Experienced Veterinarians!!!
Who are we?
AZPetVet. www.azpetvet.com is a family of animal hospitals located throughout the Greater Phoenix area. In 1984, the first practice (Arrow Animal Hospital) was opened, providing high quality veterinary care to patients in the Glendale area seven days a week. Today, that one practice has grown to a family of 21 cooperative hospitals, all independently owned, operated, and built upon the principal of outstanding care.
What makes us unique?
- Salary is not based on production. From day one you are paid for being a Veterinarian and Leader at the hospital.
- Can’t work full-time? That is good with us! We always have room for great Veterinarians, no matter how many days you can work.
- Access to nearly 100 doctors in our network for counseling, mentorship and guidance.
- Access to training on advanced procedures and surgeries throughout our network.
- Internally sponsored CE opportunities year round.
- Ownership opportunities and access to the means to make it happen for you.
- Focus on quality medicine and up to date equipment.
- Collaborative approach to patient and client care; no coming in on your day off to do your call backs!Honestly, we are looking for those like us. Experienced veterinarians and new graduates interested in making a difference in the veterinary community and nurturing the human animal bond. We are looking for those that believe in flexibility and high quality medicine and putting pet parents on the same side of the table with us in treating their pet.
- What we offer
- What are we looking for?
- Full time schedule is 9 days in a two week pay period.
- Full time Associate Veterinarians receive 9 days (2 weeks) of Vacation, 3 Personal days and 7 Holiday days paid annually.
- $1000 in Continuing Education covered annually.
- All dues to AVMA and AzVMA paid.
- DEA fees and Arizona State License and Exam fees paid.
- Generous employer subsidy for medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Employer paid long term disability insurance.
- Employer paid professional liability insurance.
- Employer paid Annual VIN membership.
- $10,000 life insurance policy at no cost to you with options for additional benefits.
- New Hire Salary ranges: $86,000 New Graduates, $96,000-$125,000 Experienced
- Relocation allowance available. A note from those in our familyDr. Kelsey Bradley- Goodyear Animal Hospital & Grooming with AZ Pet Vet Since 2000 You've been with AZ Pet Vet family for 16 years, what is your favorite thing about the model? “I have watched AZ Pet Vet grow from a few hospitals to more than 20 locations today, and I still love the feeling that each hospital is unique and individual! I greatly appreciate having terrific business partners and team members that handle the administrative side of the business, allowing the doctors to focus on practicing medicine and providing exceptional patient care.”Dr. Vic Saltzman, Partner/Owner- Happy Valley Animal Hospital
- “I am very proud that we not only have strong core values, but we actually implement them into our practice - not just talk about them. Team members appreciate the type of environment we have, ultimately building trust and inspiring longevity with the organization. We also consistently strive to improve communication, and believe all of these things are important for creating satisfaction in the workplace.”
- What makes AZ Pet Vet as a group and as individual hospitals better than and different than the competition?
- with AZ Pet Vet Since 1988
- Dr. Roger Willms, Partner/Owner- Arrow Animal Hospital
- “As a new graduate, the first place you work makes such an impact on what type of doctor you will be. The AZ Pet Vet doctors are incredible mentors and are always available to help, providing younger doctors the opportunity to learn all sorts of medical procedures. Plus, being able to email the network of doctors for opinions is such a big learning opportunity, because you get doctors with different levels of insight, skill and experience weighing in on the same topic. I’m still relatively new, but I know that my input is welcome and valued. That’s a huge benefit.”
- As a newer veterinarian, what made you decide to start with AZ Pet Vet?
- with AZ Pet Vet Since 2015
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to Dr. Wayne Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org and Cheryl Akers at email@example.com. For more information about our group, we encourage you to visit www.arizonapetvet.com Inquiries are kept confidential.