Assistant Director, Recruitment (Graduate Business Programs)
Posting Number: 20171299S
Position Type: Staff
Recruitment Type: Internal/External Applicants
Work Schedule: FT/12 Month
Department: 256-Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
The Assistant Director, Recruitment is responsible for the admissions and recruiting processes for the suite of graduate business programs, specifically the specialized master program, assisting with the yield of high-caliber students into these programs. The incumbent has secondary responsibility for Slate and NOLIJ customer relationship management systems.
As directed by the Manager, Recruitment (Executive Programs), the Assistant Director ensures that the target enrollment and revenue streams for these respective programs are achieved. Plans and conducts information sessions, presentations, and represents the programs at various events nationally. Responsible for generating and assessing prospective candidate leads and building and maintaining relationships with candidates that span across the enrollment timeline, from inquiry to registration. Assists in managing the planning and delivery of internal and external recruiting events that target appropriate populations for the MBA, MAC, and MSF programs, as well as any future program offerings.
Represents VSB and graduate business programs at industry and professional organizations events and leverages relationships to impact and increase the admissions pipeline. Leverages technology to effectively manage inquiry, admissions, and enrollment pipelines. Responsible for managing the data through the admissions process that is required for various rankings surveys as well as enrollment updates.
Villanova is a Catholic university sponsored by the Augustinian order. Diversity and inclusion have been and will continue to be an integral component of Villanova University's mission. The University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and seeks candidates who understand, respect and can contribute to the University's mission and values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements recruiting and yield strategies for specialized masters programs with the explicit goals of generating awareness for the programs, recruiting target students, and increasing enrollments/yields. Manages program scholarship initiatives. Coordinates the development of marketing and communication plans with the explicit goal of increasing program enrollments and yields. Manages the logistics of the recruiting schedule. Has secondary responsibility for the Slate and NOLIJ systems.
- Engages candidates for MBA and specialized masters programs, assessing qualifications, counseling candidates about respective program features and outcomes, and maintains an active set of star candidates. Interviews candidates and recommends admissions decisions to admissions committee. Supports the integrated, cross-functional admissions model for the full suite of graduate business programs.
- Participates and/or leads projects related to the goals and objectives of VSB graduate programs. Represents VSB and graduate business program recruitment efforts at industry and professional organization events and leverages relationships to impact and increase the admissions pipeline. Leverages technology to effectively manage inquiry, admissions, and enrollment pipelines. Manages and reports data linked to enrollment updates as well as various rankings and media surveys.
- Partners with the respective Faculty Directors of our specialized masters programs to assess qualifications/profile and determine a candidates eligibility for a program.
- Performs other duties and assists with special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3-5 years of relevant and applicable work experience.
- He/she should have demonstrated experience executing marketing and recruiting strategies/tactics. Candidates should have demonstrated project management and presentation skills and experience. He/she should have experience developing targeted, compelling, and effective marketing and communications messages; managing projects, deadlines, and priorities; planning, coordinating, and executing events; managing relationships with various constituents; and working on teams.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must convey a highly professional demeanor and be a team player. He/she must have the ability to handle a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects/tasks with varied deadlines. The candidate selected must be poised with strong customer-service skills and be able to work independently under general supervision.
- The individual must have a deep commitment to the well-being of the Villanova School of Business and the University, a commitment to the Universitys Catholic/Augustinian heritage, and the advancement of its mission, and to serving the needs of a diverse community.
- Masters degree preferred.
Physical Requirements and/or Unusual Work Hours
Must possess the ability to work evenings, weekends, and travel as the demands of the job dictate.
Special Message to Applicants
Posting Date: 03/29/2017
Closing Date (12am ET):
Open Until Filled:
Salary Posting Information: Compensation commensurate with experience
Salary Band: I
Job Classification: Exempt
To apply, visit: https://jobs.villanova.edu/postings/10928
Villanova is a Catholic university sponsored by the Augustinian order. Diversity and inclusion have been and will continue to be an integral component of Villanova University's mission. The University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and seeks candidates who understand, respect and can contribute to the University's mission and values. Villanova University is committed to providing leadership in the attainment of equal employment for all individuals. It is the policy and practice of Villanova University to recruit and select applicants on the basis of their qualifications and abilities. This effort is in compliance with all federal and state laws, including Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1975, Executive Order 11246, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Copyright 2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency