- Master's degree in social work from a CSWE accredited program or equivalent accreditation approved by CSWE.
- A social work license.
- Minimum five (5) years post-MSW professional practice experience in human service agencies.
- Knowledge of Maryland and DC-area human services systems and agencies.
- Experience as a field instructor or as an agency supervisor is highly desirable.
- Management and supervisory experience is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Strong organizational and management skills.
Experience with various kinds of computer technology, including Word, Excel, Outlook and electronic databases.
Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
Commitment to collaborating both within and outside of UMB SSW in the development and delivery of instruction resulting in improved student learning.
Values continued scholarship and service to the SSW and UMB.
Hiring Range: Commensurate with education and experience
If accommodations are needed for a disability, please contact Human Resource Services at 410-706-2606, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST. Maryland Relay can be accessed by dialing 711 (in-state) or 1-800-735-2258.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.