The Data Maintenance Coordinator provides clerical/technical level data maintenance, entry, analysis and reporting to management and staff in the implementation, maintenance, and effective utilization of software applications used to support the Facilities Management Department.
Please note: Overtime and weekends are expected
- Responsible for the audit & maintenance of facilities related systems data and attributes.
- Perform data quality assessments and cleansing activities.
- Aggregate and analyze large amounts of varying data in an efficient manner.
- Track and document system attributes and data changes.
- AdHoc Analysis.
- Align data and their format to follow system integrated business processes.
- Run requested data quality and data analysis reports in support of project stakeholders.
- Participate in testing and development of new tools in support of data quality.
- Identify and escalate any issues with data integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Support project as needed.
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Sharepoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Outlook), and overall computer skills/technical aptitude.
As per Northwestern University policy, this position requires a criminal background check. Successful applicants will need to submit to a criminal background check prior to employment.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.