Three Amazing Positions Open at Adobe
- Veterinary Associate-Make a difference every day!
Job Location USA-CA-Los Altos
Salary Range $105,000.00 - $140,000.00/year based on experience, skill level, teamwork, unique skills.
Amazing opportunity to work at award-winning 27 doctor, 24/7 GP/ER practice in the beautiful SF Bay Area!
Pursue your passion and make a difference every day! Great opportunity for growth and skill development. 15,000 sq feet; 3 ultrasound machines, endoscope, ventilator, blood bank, full ICU with 24-hour care, 3 surgical suites, 3 dental tables, and collaborative doctor team.
Incredible support staff, including multiple specialty-certified RVTs. Full in-house lab, radiology and pharmacy depts.
Enjoy a 4-day work week (1 weekend day per week) and a mix of GP appts, urgent care/emergency, and surgery. Exotics and dentistry experience or interest a plus. Also willing to train in these areas! Will consider part time but prefer to have full time team members!
Looking for doctors with 3-5 years experience or 1 year internship (our new grad spots are full for this position).
To Apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=2024188B89392EDF473D7743305D8852&job=4239
- Veterinary Associate-Overnight ER
Job Location USA-CA-Los Altos
Salary Range $105,000.00 - $137,000.00/year based on experience, skill level, teamwork, unique skills, and schedule (only nights vs full time with some days). Willing to discuss further if you are more experienced than the average candidate.
Work with a great team, see exciting cases, and use great equipment! Our beautiful 15,000 sq foot GP, ER, and Special Interest practice has 3 ultrasounds, endoscopy, ventilator (surgical and critical care ventilator), blood bank, full ICU with 24-hour care, 3 surgical suites, and a collaborative doctor team. Incredible support staff, including multiple specialty-certified RVTs and RECOVER-trained techs, to assist with your patients and the overnight ICU patients. Full in-house lab, radiology, and pharmacy depts open late.
Great schedule allowing for ample personal time: 2 consecutive weeks: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon 7pm-7am
Additional day or swing shifts (open to discussion on days and times) can be added for full time position.
Looking for doctors with 3-5 years experience or 1 year internship.
To Apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=2024188B89392EDF473D7743305D8852&job=4729
- Veterinary Associate-Orthopedics and GP
Job Location USA-CA-Los Altos
Salary Range $105,000.00 - $140,000.00 /year based on experience, skill level, teamwork, unique skills. Willing to discuss further if you are more experienced than the average candidate.
Do you love doing dentistry and would like to do more of it with great equipment? Then the Dental Suites at Adobe are the right place for you!
Our state-of-the-art veterinary practice in Los Altos has a full dental suite with dedicated and talented dental technicians. Come join our team! Advanced equipment, 3 dental tables, 3 dental machines, 2 digital xray units, plenty of dental packs and even a dental autoclave. Advanced monitoring equipment at every table! Have the opportunity to work and train with fantastic dental techs and doctors. Our Los Gatos location has a two table suite, the 'Cadillac' of dental machines, digital xray unit and a small hospital feel.
Along with this we have a 24-hour ICU in Los Altos, full-service surgery department (including staff dedicated to instrument care and maintenance), an on-site pharmacy staffed with pharmacy technicians, full-time cleaning staff, and over twenty-five doctors that you work as a team with to provide high quality patient care in our 24-hour hospital.
Looking for any DVM that loves dentistry! Also willing to train either experienced GPs or new grads for this position!
Willing to consider a full time dental schedule or a mix of dentistry with ER, Sx or GP.
To Apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/jobs&clientkey=2024188B89392EDF473D7743305D8852
- Night doctor on every night, so your patients are never left alone but you get to enjoy your evening going out to the many restaurants in the area or sleeping! (Day positions)
- Amazing colleagues to transfer the cases you stabilized overnight to for continued care
- Multiple doctors on each day collaborating and supporting each other in case management
- Amazingly talented and motivated staff including several VTSs to help you manage your cases
- 1 hour in your day for 'catch up time' in addition to 1 hour lunch (day positions)
- Three full days off if you do a 4/10 schedule (your trusted colleagues will take care of your patients so you can relax and recharge)
- Time not filled in with surgery or appointments can be used for learning and honing skills!
- Comp days when holidays fall on your days off
- Portion of unused sick time rolls over each year
- Work on salary, not commission, so you know exactly what you are taking home each month and can work collaboratively with your colleagues instead of competing against them
- Fantastic veterinary service benefits for all those furry family members in your life. Extends to pets of immediate family too!
- Great health benefits (HSA, PPO, HMO, HMO Limited-Kaiser and Health Net, dental, vision, accident, long term disability, FSA & 401k benefits
- $3300 for CE each year and up to 4 days paid
- Access to online journal database
- Support for professional organization memberships
- Free financial planning advice to help you afford that car, house or pay off your loans in the smartest way possible
- Concierge service through our Employee Assistance Program to help find places to rent and even child care options that fit your work schedule
- Free counseling appointments when life throws you curveballs and you need a little advice