The DMA is a 100 year old nonprofit with the agility and mindset of a start-up. We are an organization that is driving disruption in the marketing ecosystem by equipping its members with the latest in marketing strategy, research, advocacy and professional development.
We are currently seeking a motivated, tech savvy and dynamic individual to join our Education team as Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator is a key position within the department that acts as a customer facing agent for training events and international delegations.
The ideal candidate is organized, enthusiastic, and able to turn obstacles into opportunities. He/she must be detail-oriented, open to change in a fast-paced work environment, and comfortable interacting with professionals of all levels. Reporting to the VP Education & Professional Development, the Program Coordinator will work closely with department colleagues to deliver quality, cost-effective programming that represents the DMA brand.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Positive interpersonal and team building skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Love of learning and pride in resourcefulness
- Motivated and hardworking
- Keen attention to detail
- Japanese or additional language a plus (not required)
- 1+ years of professional experience in event planning, organization, budgeting and execution
- Demonstrated experience with consumer-facing web products preferred
- Knowledge of online training tools (GoToMeetings, WebEx, and/or other online learning platforms)
- Proficiency using MS Word, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently to meet deadlines.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Booking venues, travel, catering, room setup, web setup for training events
- Coordinate on-time materials preparation with course instructors and internal teams
- Facilitate online training programs using GoToWebinar & GoToTraining
- Drive attendance for in-person and online training events by monitoring sessions, attendee feedback, and supporting marketing success
- Provide weekly and monthly revenue tracking reports
- Inform and update department expenses
- Execute the organization’s certification issuance process
- Manage the end-to-end webinar process working with sponsors and other departments
- Assist in sourcing material for annual organization research publications
- Manage social media presence for DMA’s Career Center
- Manage Career Center business, vendor and marketing support
- Assist in event planning for international delegations to organization’s Annual Conference
- Attendance at Annual Conference and select domestic training events. 5-10% travel required.