| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Procurement Analyst I position is responsible for communicating with internal customers and internal vendors regarding the IT software and hardware supply chain life cycle. This includes advising on technology purchases, providing quotes, placing and tracking orders.
- Be responsible for the purchase of goods and services while adhering to MSK procurement, security and financial guidelines.
- Be responsible for the review of purchase requisitions/checking for accuracy; generating purchase orders and following order through to receipt of product.
- Be responsible to negotiate cost and delivery timelines with vendors.
- Be responsible for coordinating with vendors to maintain product catalogs.
- Procurement experience with quoting, ordering and contract management
- An IT background
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Coupa, Smartstream or Cognos
- ISM CPSM Certification a plus
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.