Minimum Qualification Requirements
Masters degree in relevant field (e.g., health economics, outcomes research, health services research, epidemiology, health economics, health policy or related fields)
Doctoral degree in relevant field preferred (e.g., Ph.D., Pharm.D., M.D.)
US Oncology experience
Five years of relevant experience (e.g., academia, consulting, and/or industry); a minimum of three years in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/medical device industry
- Experience in the Oncology Payer space would be of value
- In-depth expert knowledge of Real World Evidence and HEOR and their application to pharmaceutical development within the US market.
- Comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of the US healthcare system and its changing needs for health economic and payer analytic information.
- Leadership skills and problem solving capability as demonstrated by ability to evaluate threats and opportunities for Health Economics strategy and modify as appropriate.
- Well-developed conceptual and integrative thinking with capability to access internal and external resources for advice.
- Proactive application of therapeutic area and disease treatment knowledge
- Able to implement projects, including engagement with key stakeholders, with high degree of autonomy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.