The Corporate Access Manager is a strategic business partner to portfolio managers and research professional whose primary purpose is to establish and lead a process that connects T. Rowe Price investment staff to companies of investment interest. Working with a Corporate Access Associate, this position will have oversight of all aspects of the company meeting process, including the coordination, execution, and proper documentation of all corporate access meetings.
The candidate will:
- Lead corporate access efforts for T. Rowe Price, including planning, preparing, executing and reporting on meetings with company management teams.
- Establish an efficient and reliable process to coordinate company meeting requests from our investment staff.
- Coordinate with investment staff (Portfolio Managers, Sector PMs, Associate PMs, Analysts and Associate Analysts) and their administrative support to arrange for company meetings, including both internal and external meetings.
- Contact and work directly with company management teams (CEOs, CFOs, Investor Relations, etc.) to request meetings, confirm interest, and determine timing/location for meetings with our investment team.
- Coordinate with administrative support team to ensure that company meetings are recorded in Research Management System (RMS) and all meeting details are properly coordinated.
- Coordinate with investment staff to plan large investor trips (e.g., sector themed trips and/or industry-focused company field trips), including scheduling company meetings, confirming attendees and travel logistics.
- Function as primary point-of-contact for sell-side non-deal roadshow meetings that TRP investment staff may have an interest in participation (and, as required, coordinate any payments due to sell-side firms for related corporate access services provided).
- Coordinate with sell-side firms for our attendance of sponsored investor conferences, including access to “one-on-one” company meetings. Ensure that all company meetings at sell-side conferences are fully accounted for in our meeting records (and, as required, coordinate any payments due to sell-side firms for related corporate access services provided).
- Oversee on-site management of events where necessary.
- Produce & distribute periodic and ad hoc reports to summarize company meeting activities for the firm and reporting on internal service level agreements.
- Supervise the Corporate Access Associate to help meet the above accountabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years of work experience in the financial services industry
- Project management experience in a business environment
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, leadership skills
- Self-directed and able to perform assignments independently; demonstrates pro-active approach and is flexible with change
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Demonstrate ability to proactively solve problems
- Savvy to analyze and identify critical issues
- Ability to flex to multiple work styles
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information with discretion