Greensboro United Soccer Association is one of the leading full-service soccer organizations in North Carolina. We have all levels of soccer, including Recreation, Travel, Boys Development Academy, Girls ECNL, USL PDL, and Adult League. GUSA is seeking a hard-working, well-organized professional for a key leadership position to start immediately.
- Manage GUSA facilities for regular season, tournaments, events, and programs.
- Manage schedules for all GUSA programs, events and facilities.
- Make sure all home fields and facilities are properly set up for games, practices, & events.
- Help create and manage budget for facility needs.
- Work with facility owners to make sure field needs are understood.
- Make sure contracts are in place, up to date, and paid on a timely manner.
- Communicate field assignments for home games and practices for all GUSA teams and programs to the appropriate parties, including coaches, athletic trainers, vendors, and any others who need to know.
- Work with facility owners during inclement weather to determine field closures and communicate any changes to all related parties.
- Forecast future field capacity needs and put plans in place to meet such needs. Identify new locations for programs.
- Help create and implement strategic facility development plans.
Events & Programs
- Manage facility and staffing needs for all tournaments, events and programs.
- Manage pre-event setup, game-day operations, and post-event break-down and cleanup.
- Manage all vendor, contractor, and 3rd party’s access to and usage of GUSA facilities for events and programs.
- Manage equipment needs, repairs, and maintenance at all facilities used by GUSA.
- Manage relationships with all Partners regarding their usage of GUSA facilities for events and programs.
- Project future facility needs along with program and event needs
Website & Communications
- Manage GUSA websites to provide up-to-date content for GUSA Programs:
- Travel programs, Recreation program, Tournaments, General information, Facilities
- Coordinate with other GUSA Program managers to assist them in providing up-to-date content.
- Coordinate email communications for all programs.
- Be proactive in identifying and managing needs at GUSA’s facilities.
- Other responsibilities as defined.
- Be a positive team member of the GUSA staff.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Retirement.
Please send resume to Pete Polonsky at Pete@greensborounited.org .