At Packaging Corporation of America (PCA), we think of ourselves as more than a box manufacturer. We are an ideas and solutions company. We seek to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. It just happens to be that corrugated products are our area of expertise. At PCA, you’ll find the best people in the industry operating in a “golden rule” culture. We actively promote mutually rewarding relationships with each other and our customers by advocating respect for every individual, ethical and fair practices, and the highest standards in what we say and do. PCA is proud to have a highly skilled and experienced team leading the way.
As a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest producers of containerboard and corrugated packaging products in the U.S., PCA offers customers broad expertise and economies of scale, while our multiple plant locations let us rapidly meet the local needs of our customers. Plant Accountant
Serving customers in Illinois and throughout the U.S., PCA Chicago takes pride in offering outstanding customer service. We are a full-service supplier of multi-dimensional displays, packaging, corrugated shipping containers and value-added solutions. Our customers rely on us for package testing, structural design, and visually unique display solutions and engineering.
We are seeking resumes for a Plant Accountant at our Chicago Specialty Plant in Chicago, near Oak Park.
- General accounting activities
- Prepare and record accounting transactions and ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Perform accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit and collection duties
- Exercises independent judgment to resolve assigned work
- Follow procedures and processes to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned