Hudson Hospital and Clinic, a member of the HealthPartners family of care, is a well-respected and growing medical center located in far western Wisconsin about 15 minutes east of St. Paul, Minnesota and 30 minutes east of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Hudson Hospital and Clinic is comprised of a 25 bed critical access hospital with 24/7 emergency services, specialty clinics and a newer medical office building. Hudson Hospital and Clinic is known regionally for its healing, welcoming and sustainable environment, talented caregivers, community engagement, and providing exceptional health care. Hudson, WI is nestled in the St Croix River Valley and is home to unspoiled scenic recreational areas that can be savored and enjoyed year round. In less than thirty minutes, you can be in Twin Cities metropolitan area to enjoy major league sports, abundant shopping opportunities, concerts and theaters, and other varied cultural events.
As the President/ Chief Executive Officer you’ll direct and coordinate the activities of Hudson Hospital and Clinic pursuant to the policies and oversight from the Board of Directors. You will report directly to the St Croix Valley Executive Leader who provides oversight for Health Partners St. Croix Valley Hospitals.
As the leader of Hudson Hospital and Clinic you’ll be responsible for total Hospital and Clinic operations to include:
- Overseeing of care that is safe, equitable, timely, effective, efficient, and affordable in accordance with state, local and national requirements.
- Directing the Hospital’s executive management team with links to and collaboration with various stakeholders to carry out the organization’s short/long term goals, strategic planning, finance and fiscal control.
- Analyzing and resolving significant and complex problems which impact the effectiveness of Hudson Hospital and Clinic care system in collaboration and in alignment with the overall HealthPartners family of Hospitals and Clinics as well as the St. Croix Valley Hospitals and Clinics.
- Representing the Hospital in official contacts and planning efforts with community leaders, business leaders and various government officials.
- Ensuring a culture of accountability for achievement of organizational objectives, ensure the organization’s ability to provide high quality health care in a cost effective and competitive environment and will control and manage the organization’s Operating and Capital Budgets.
- Building and sustaining a an engaged culture within which staff and physicians can thrive