Train and facilitate adult classroom training in support of client programs to ensure superior workforce preparation; specifically with front-line representative level employees (agents, advocates, representatives, support engineers). Responsible for the delivery of training curriculum to various audience members within the contact center including agents, supervisors, managers or quality team members in the area of Sales, Service or Technical Support. During Agent Training Delivery, the Trainer delivers content, conducts monitoring and develops Sales and Customer Service staff in the contact center. Trainers may periodically complete raining curriculum to address identified training needs for agent group. This position requires ability to travel and flexible work hours. The Trainer may also interface with the program client to provide feedback on content structure. Must relay complex material in an easy to understand, structured form to a larger class of students. Trainers maintain classroom space including application verification and are experts on the training environment, processes and tools.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new Trainers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and Manage testing and evaluation procedures for knowledge transfer.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with government standards.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Coordinate established courses with technical and professional courses provided by community schools and designate training procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete Financial management for self and department
- Attends all appropriate training meetings including internal/external account
- Conducts Client and Internal Presentations for programs including business reviews.
- Coordinates and Maintains Training Delivery Calendar and work assignments for Trainers including ramp plans, room, trainer and other resource requirements.
- Provides program specific training to support staff as needed.
- Conducts Analysis of Training Effectiveness Surveys (Level 1 Reaction and Behavior Surveys)
- Consults with internal customers and develops custom courses to meet specific business needs
- Successfully Completes all required training including program specific, organizational and training manager development content, as required
- Ensures that all issues and requests for service are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Provides feedback to management regarding process improvements and content gaps, provides feedback on changes required to method or procedures
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes task ownership
- Creates a positive impression of arvato service and client, through words and actions
- Conduct and/or participates in formal walk-through of training materials (Train-The-Trainer Sessions) and make revisions with course development, as necessary.
- Monitor student progress throughout duration of training, providing coaching and developmental feedback.
- Oversees Learner process and Progressive Discipline or Performance Management during training cycle including in class and a-bay.
- Coordinates transition of students from training to work environment, ensuring competency levels are sufficient.
- Participate in client meetings for material and curriculum updates and to ensure appropriate changes are included in future classes.
- Present Learning results, trends, schedule in various meetings including client and leadership
- Work closely with Instructional Designer or Training Manager (internal or client) to develop classroom delivery strategies including multi-media preparation.
- Utilize effective presentation skills including creative training techniques and adult/accelerated learning techniques.
- Develop classroom agendas, timelines and content flow as necessary to deliver effective training to students.
- Ability to travel and schedule flexibility (domestic and international)
- Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of trainer and non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.