We have an opening for aFull-Time Sr Client Reporting Analyst to work at our corporate office located inFranklin, TN!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
This role will conduct analyses and develop actionable reports on diverse reporting projects and design. Primary responsibility is data integrity, process standardization and simplification, as well as high quality report generation
- Manage the customer/markets data warehouse from a business perspective to define data sources, metrics, dimensions, and dashboards to support regular reporting and ad hoc inquiry.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence organization to ensure sound data practices and integration across sources.
- Develop and implement roadmap for data mining and quantitative methods to advance customer segmentation, account development, client reporting strategies, ad-hoc reporting, and other key business applications.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to leverage customer intelligence to drive online reporting experiences and claim warehousing modeling.
- Lead and implement development of customer centric benchmarks including leading and lagging KPI's.
- Troubleshooting and handling all database related issues and tracking them through to resolution.
- Ensuring that all database releases are properly assessed and measured from a functionality and performance perspective.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise on all database design and development projects.
- Perform adhoc clinical analysis (coaching or clinical outcomes based) resulting in account specific deliverables.
- Ensure clinical and/or coaching PGs reports deliverables are accurate
- Perform quality checks on clinical/coaching reports while in development
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.Requirements
- Willingness to develop and explore new approaches, adapt, and execute quickly.
- Exceptionally strong analytic abilities, with track record of identifying insights from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Proven track record of taking initiative and managing processes efficiently.
- History of superior performance across various educational and professional settings.
- A+ talent, intellectually rigorous and desire to be part of an entrepreneurial organization.
- Collaborative working style with the ability to work across different organizations and personalities.
- Must have good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and transition strategies.
- Knowledge of hospital billing and contracting methodologies
- Bachelor's degree, healthcare (health administration, public health, medicine), and substantial quantitative coursework with demonstrated academic excellence.
- Experience in an analytics role at a health plan, consulting firm, hospital system or other healthcare related experience.
- Prior experience with SQL, SAS, R, Microsoft Excel (advanced), Microsoft Access (advanced), GIS, or other programming language, preferred.
- Experience with quantitative analytics in areas such as statistics, predictive modeling, optimization, discrete event simulation, preferred.
- Experience with Health Care and/or Pharmacy, preferred.