| Some careers grow faster than others. |
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world's trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash and work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies. GLCM has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President Regional Sales Global Banking Corporate .
- Work in close partnership with Global Banking Coverage and the wider Global Liquidity and Cash Management sales teams to identify and develop business opportunities from clients within the Consumer Brands, Retail and Healthcare sector and jointly formulate client engagement strategy in Hong Kong and regionally across Asia Pacific
- Proactively develop deal pipeline and prioritize according to opportunity and value to HSBC Group
- Adopt a needs based advisory approach to understand customer requirements and provide appropriate cash management solutions that meet those requirements
- Effectively coordinate and collaborate with the HSBC team across markets and functions to develop appropriate solutions, deliver sales proposals
- Work closely with the Global Liquidity and Cash Management Implementation, Integration and Client Service teams to ensure smooth transition of client mandate into realized revenues, as well as to provide ongoing coverage in response to clients evolving challenges and requirements
- Feedback to the Global Liquidity and Cash Management Product teams on the competitive market landscape and client specific requirements, to help drive product enhancements and developments as appropriate
- Formulate, support and drive industry strategies, including participation in events, case study article writing, client testimonials, and client planning
- Coach team members across the region in sales strategies, deal pipeline management and conversion techniques
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
- University graduate with solid experience in cash management, banking relationship management or corporate product sales
- Proven experience in managing complex corporate relationships in client facing roles and in diving revenue growth, demonstrating an understanding of risk management, structures, products and processes, in an individual contributor capacity
- Relevant regional experience in dealing with multinational clients within Consumer Brands, Retail and Healthcare sectors across Asia would be a great advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Highly motivated and achievement driven with an ability to formulate and articulate sales strategies
- Ability to cope with pressure, can demonstrate adaptability and pace to keep up with a fast growing environment
- Proven ability to multi task and manage multiple high priority and high profile projects
- Ability to operate on a cross regional and cross functional basis
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.